Our family owned and independently operated business has been serving customers since 1979, by adhering to the following principles:
- Conscientious Service - To us, service means fast turnaround on quotes, bids and orders. It means having knowledgeable sales associates who always work with a sense of urgency. It demands expedient will-call service at the warehouse, and round-the-clock accessibility. Finally, it means proactively following through with your team to make certain we meet or exceed your expectations.
- Vast Inventory - Our mechanical, industrial and fire protection customers know our 10,000-SKU inventory can accommodate a wide variety of projects, as well as last-minute changes that occur on every job. What we don't have in stock, we obtain quickly through our vast network of manufacturers. When it makes sense, we ship materials directly from our manufacturers to you. Often, we stage your materials to assure accurate fulfillment according to your precise time schedule.
- Price Competitiveness - Our longevity, high volume, stellar credit history, long-standing manufacturer relationships and buying group participation means we save you money on materials. Moreover, you don't have to cover the shortcomings of delinquent customers because we work only with creditworthy customers and maintain a meticulous collections process. We often self-finance our growth so our cost of capital and inventory carrying costs (overhead) are among the lowest in the industry.
- Market Coverage - Customers in nationwide locations are served daily from our warehouses in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Tulsa and Oklahoma City. We often supply materials on projects south of the border.
- Market Share - We are capable of supplying the materials needs of the 1) mechanical/industrial industry, 2) fire protection contractors, 3) oil field marketing, and 4) fabrication services from all warehouses.